Below are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions about our Bio Blasting products. As Always feel free to contact us if you would like more information.
- Light spray < 20 microns: 15,000-20,000 ft2
- Moderate Sprayer 20-40 microns: 10,000-15,000 ft2
- Heavy Sprayer 40+ microns: estimated about 7,000 ft2
We recommend following CDC and OSHA guidelines for wearing proper personal protective equipment during the cleaning and disinfection process. Clients should be OSHA compliant to ensure they are protected from pathogens on surfaces and in the airspace (i.e. gloves, masks, goggles/eye protection).
Our product is approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19.
Yes, BioBlast Disinfectant has been approved for use as a no-rinse sanitizer on food contact surfaces and directly on food at varying concentrations.
ECA (Electro-Chemical Activation) is a scientific process that mimics the body's own natural process to fight off bacteria and viruses. When the body comes under attack, its immune system responds by releasing white blood cells and sending them to the invasion site. These cells produce a mixed oxidant solution (Hypochlorous acid) that is highly effective in eliminating microbes and pathogens. The active ingredient in BioBlast Disinfectant is Hypochlorous Acid.
No! Bleach is sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl), an alkaline solution with a high pH. The Active Ingredient in BioBlast Disinfectant is Hypochlorous acid (HOCl), a pH neutral product having high germicidal activity compared to NaOCl. NaOCl can cause serious health and is extremely harmful to the human body.
Yes, BioBlast Disinfectant is fragrance free and eliminates strong odors by killing the odor-causing bacteria, and not masking the odor! It eliminates odors from cigarette smoke, pet urine, mold/mildew, and many more!
BioBlast Cleaner removes biofilm and is a very effective degreaser. These properties make it a great option to safely clean hard surfaces without hazardous fumes. BioBlast Disinfectant also removes biofilm from surfaces and dental waterlines.
Yes, BioBlast Disinfectant is fragrance free and eliminates strong odors by killing the odor-causing bacteria, and not masking the odor! Anolyte eliminates odors from cigarette smoke, pet urine, mold/mildew, and many more!
BioBlast Disinfectant is a ready to use product. For applications on hard, non-porous surfaces, no dilution is necessary. However, dilution could be beneficial for specific applications for use as a sanitizer on food contact surfaces and as a wash for produce.
Yes, BioBlast Disinfectant is EPA registered as a hard surface disinfectant. BioBlast Disinfectant is registered to kill a wide range of viruses, bacteria and fungi.
BioBlast products are people, pet, and planet-friendly. BioBlast Disinfectant can be sprayed around your pets. Avoid directly spraying into your pets' eyes. They could experience mild eye irritation if sprayed directly into their eyes.
When applied appropriately via the BioBlasting sprayer, BioBlast Disinfectant® should not discolor fabrics. Spills of BioBlast Disinfect could potentially discolor fabrics if treated with another chemical previously.