Disinfectant – 55 Gallon Drum
Contact Us To Order
BioBlast Disinfectant is a Ready To Use Disinfectant with EPA Registered Kill claims against many superbugs including C.diff and MRSA, as well as other pathogens including Norovirus, HIV-1, E.coli, Listeria, Salmonella, and many more!
BioBlast Disinfect has received approval for “emerging pathogens” labeling with the US EPA.
COVID-19 is caused by SARS-CoV-2 virus. BioBlast Disinfectant kills similar viruses and therefore can be used against SARS-CoV-2 virus when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus and Rhinovirus type 16 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/home/cleaning-disinfection.html for additional information.
Please Review Our Return Policy
Not Available Online
BioBlast Disinfectant is an activated aqueous solution of Hypochlorous acid produced using Electro-Chemical Activation (ECA) technology. Hypochlorous acid kills bacteria, viruses, and fungi. When produced, BioBlast Disinfectant (an anolyte solution) contains a minimum of 500-ppm free available chlorine (FAC).
BioBlast Disinfectant disinfects hospitals, healthcare facilities, food processing facilities, schools and universities, daycare centers, airplanes, grocery stores, restaurants, hotels, and many more.
This product meets AOAC efficacy testing standards for hospital disinfection and meets OSHA’s Blood-borne Pathogen Standards. This product kills 99.9% of bacteria in 2 minutes. Active ingredient Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is derived from naturally occurring salt minerals and water.
BioBlast Disinfectant is fragrance-free. It deodorizes by killing the bacteria that causes odors. Eliminate pet urine, cigarette smoke, body odor, and other foul odors at their source!
No-rinse formula and no wiping required. BioBlast Disinfectant leaves no sticky residue.
Alcohol-free, dye-free, VOC free
No harsh fumes to irritate pet noses
Use where control of the hazards of cross-contamination between treated surface is of prime importance.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or excessive heat. Do not allow product to freeze.